If you are interested in getting a brand-new smile with dental implants, it’s important to seek guidance from the right dental specialist in Pittsfield, MA. A Periodontist can help you find the best method to get your new smile. Specifically, periodontists diagnose, treatment planning, rehabilitation, and maintenance of the oral function, comfort, appearance, and health. Additionally, a periodontists is highly trained in gum therapies, among others, and this is what differentiates this type of specialist from a general dentist. A periodontist can also place your dental implants for you, while making sure your bone and gum tissue are in-tact. Your periodontist in Pittsfield, MA will place a dental grade screw into your jawbone and gum tissue, and then place a dental crown on top, that is functional and natural looking. Then, your periodontist will explain how to maintain and care for your new smile.
There are a few things to consider when choosing the right dental specialist for the placement of your new dental implants. These can include choosing a periodontist that has:
- Advanced education, training, efficiency, and expertise
- Use state-of-the-art modern technology in their practice to ensure each procedure is safe and convenient
- Understand the importance of aesthetics and function, using the right tools to ensure each dental implant looks and functions like your natural tooth.
- Understand the dynamics of teeth and how to properly place the implants to preserve their integrity and promote longevity
- Patient education resources on how to make sure your implants give you the best smile for a lifetime
Dental implants are a great way to get a new smile, which can help improve your overall health, look, and confidence. Choosing the right professional to get started is very important and should be considered before you begin.
Ready to learn more?
If you are interested in receiving dental implants, contact our office in Pittsfield, MA to schedule an appointment with our doctor, Michael Williams, D.M.D, by calling our new patient line at (413) 216-0740. We can work together to determine whether you are a good candidate for implants.